5 Quirky Facts About Me:

5 Quirky Facts About Me:

1. I suffer from very itchy ears and so you will often find me intently shaking my pinky finger in my ear...feels soooo good.

2. I can fit my fist (and Deanna's for that matter) in my mouth.

3. When standing in line or waiting for something I often start to do a little tap routine with my feet...keeps me occupied.

4. I watch the Antiques Road Show...and I LOVE IT!

5. My most popular speaking phrase is, "I know, right?!"

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quite Frankly the Best Thing Ever!!

So, I enjoy reaching into the mailbox and pulling out the recently delivered mail and discovering a nice lil letter/package for me, who doesn't?  Well, beyond my regular Netflix arrivals I received a package from my dear friends the Harper's (Terrah, Tyler and Miles).  Upon opening it I reach inside and pull out this little note pad labeled, "FASHION CITATION".  I laughed out loud...yes...I LOL'd. 

Not only do Terrah and I share a common sense of fashion discretion but we also enjoy pointing out these "faux pas" to eachother.  It will also aid in bringing it to the attention of those victims of fashion crimes the error of their ways!!  Take a gander at what it looks like below.  And, from all of us down here in Utah who witness these travesties regularly and didn't know how to approach them...we say "thank you Harpers" for providing us with the tools needed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment