1. I suffer from very itchy ears and so you will often find me intently shaking my pinky finger in my ear...feels soooo good.
2. I can fit my fist (and Deanna's for that matter) in my mouth.
3. When standing in line or waiting for something I often start to do a little tap routine with my feet...keeps me occupied.
4. I watch the Antiques Road Show...and I LOVE IT!
5. My most popular speaking phrase is, "I know, right?!"
Monday, January 3, 2011
And It Begins....
January is here and here to stay! That means I have lots to do and new chapters of my life to start. I will begin school this Thursday...bout time! Hopefully I stay on top of things and keep my grades up! I've never been a straight A student...maybe it's time I changed that?
Work is revealing new opportunities and I will divulge more on that subject as it develops.
I am going to see Cher on the 23rd of this month in Las Vegas...haha! YAY! I enjoy Cher...she is iconic and if I didn't see her perform live at least once then I think I would have failed myself. She has been around forever and her life history is pretty remarkable. Just sayin.
I am preparing all my skating students for the Utah Winter Games which will be the 1st weekend of February...and so we are touching up programs and staying busy with all that! I really just want them to have a good experience where they can learn something about performing, themselves and doing their best!!
What else, what else...? I guess other than that I am just striving to stay sane as some somber days approach as I remember my mom and all that she did for me, and how much I just miss her. But, I know that she is in a better place...free from her physical pains as she battled with her cancer.
So, I am holding on tightly as this new year begins and hope for great things to be accomplished...it all depends on me!!