5 Quirky Facts About Me:

5 Quirky Facts About Me:

1. I suffer from very itchy ears and so you will often find me intently shaking my pinky finger in my ear...feels soooo good.

2. I can fit my fist (and Deanna's for that matter) in my mouth.

3. When standing in line or waiting for something I often start to do a little tap routine with my feet...keeps me occupied.

4. I watch the Antiques Road Show...and I LOVE IT!

5. My most popular speaking phrase is, "I know, right?!"

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Let It Snow!!!



Yesterday the snow just came dumping down...but it was really wet.  Well, then the temperature dropped and froze everything plus it continued to snow...so driving conditions are wonderfully awful. LOL.  I am feeling this weather A LOT, even though I am sure others hate it. 
I say, BRING IT ON MOTHER NATURE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment