5 Quirky Facts About Me:

5 Quirky Facts About Me:

1. I suffer from very itchy ears and so you will often find me intently shaking my pinky finger in my ear...feels soooo good.

2. I can fit my fist (and Deanna's for that matter) in my mouth.

3. When standing in line or waiting for something I often start to do a little tap routine with my feet...keeps me occupied.

4. I watch the Antiques Road Show...and I LOVE IT!

5. My most popular speaking phrase is, "I know, right?!"

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to Work...

Ugh...I know I had 5 days off for the holidays but it still feels like I am back at work too soon.  But, I guess that is something I will have to get used to as an "adult", lol.  I should be thankful that I only work 3 days this week as we get this Friday off as well...so, yeah, I am grateful. :)
Christmas was alright.  I spent it very low key...not doing too much.  I got some very nice gifts and I am thankful for my family and friends who thought enough of me to get me something.  I LOVE my humidifier...thanks Georgina!!!

I really didn't have that much time to really think about much though over the holidays.  Usually I spend most of my time in deep meditation but not this year...or at least not yet.  Maybe this is a sign that I am maturing or learning how to cope?  This could be a positive change.

However, I have been thinking about my mom and how she will be gone now 7 years this January.  That is just ridiculous to think about.  My mind has a hard time wrapping around that one...but there it is nonetheless.  I do miss my mom greatly...and there are so many days that I wish she were here.  Sometimes I just need to talk to her...about things I know only she would understand.  For now I will just have to cope with the assistance of family and friends and a good therapist. lol.

Everyone will be happy to know that my puppy hunger has died down.  I am no longer desiring the companionship of a cuddly puppy...but who knows how long that will last. haha. 

I do often wonder though how everything will work its way out in the long term of my life.  Will it just be me and a dog....will there be a family?  I still don't quite know...but in the meantime I guess I am just happy to be working on me and taking it all one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment