5 Quirky Facts About Me:

5 Quirky Facts About Me:

1. I suffer from very itchy ears and so you will often find me intently shaking my pinky finger in my ear...feels soooo good.

2. I can fit my fist (and Deanna's for that matter) in my mouth.

3. When standing in line or waiting for something I often start to do a little tap routine with my feet...keeps me occupied.

4. I watch the Antiques Road Show...and I LOVE IT!

5. My most popular speaking phrase is, "I know, right?!"

Friday, December 17, 2010

Holy Crap I Want A Puppy

So, I love dogs.  I grew up on a farm with lots of animals and so therefore I have in general a love for all animals.Well, for quite some time I have been wanting a puppy of my own, I had one a few years ago but had to give him up because I had to move into a place that didn't accept animals.  Well, now I live in a place that does, however, I am never home enough during the day to really give a dog the attention it needs.  Luckily though one of my roomates has a dog, a very playful Doberman, and so that has been nice even though I feel more partial to smaller/medium sized dogs.  Then yesterday I come home and there is a new addition to the pack...one of my roomates adopted a little 5 month old Chihuahua/Terrier mix and it is very cute.  Well, you would think that all these dogs around me would squelch my desire for one of my own...HA!  Nope!  I want one too!!  I have been looking at and falling in love with the Mini Aussie breed for some time now and there is a CKC Registered Breeder here in Utah and so I periodically look at their website.  And this adorable pup is just calling my name.....

I am such a sucker for a cute face! LOL.  Well, anyway...I prob won't get her because again, I am not home enough to care and train properly for her.  But, here's hoping some day soon I will!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment